This transport is specially adapted to the needs of people with reduced mobility and/or who are holders of a disability card of category B or C.
1. Time and place of operation:
ADAPTO operates from 7.00am until 10.00pm, seven days a week, throughout the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
With depots situated in various regions of the country, SALES-LENTZ covers almost all of Luxembourg. If you live in one of these regions, our drivers can take you anywhere within the Grand Duchy.
The driver will accompany and assist the customer from his/her door to the vehicle. The driver will help the customer into and out of the vehicle. On arrival, the driver will again accompany the customer to his/her door. Drivers assigned to these journeys have undertaken special training in attending to the needs of their customers.
Bookings can be made by telephone, fax or e-mail. Clients with hearing or speech difficulties may send an SMS.
- Tel.: (+352) 23 62 62 00
- Fax: (+352) 23 62 63 19
- E-mail: email@example.com
- SMS No. : (+352) 691 456 200
(These numbers are valid for all SALES-LENTZ reservations for all destinations leaving from within our operating area.)
To book, the customer should contact Sales-Lentz. Calls will be handled by our call centre:
- From Monday to Friday: between 6.00 pm and 8.00 pm
- On Saturdays: between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm
- On Sundays and national holidays: call the previous day before 8.00 pm
Please note that you are advised to book as early as possible.
Single journey: 5 € per person
Return journey: 8 € per person
The fare will be collected by the driver at the start of the journey. The passenger will be given a ticket in return. A person accompanying the passenger will pay the same ticket price
5. For what journeys can ADAPTO be used?
- business or private travel
- visits to the doctor, pharmacy, hairdresser, bank, etc.
- sporting and leisure activities
- cultural visits (cinema, concerts, etc.)
For further information go to www.adapto.lu
You can request your transport card by filling out this form