With our fleet of high quality vehicles and qualified staff, we operate numerous daily services in the field of public transport.
As part of the RGTR (General Road Transport Network), under the aegis of the Minister of Sustainable Development and Infrastructure, we operate more than 90 routes across the whole of the country, as well as in Belgium and France.
As part of the AVL (Luxembourg City Buses), we run many services in the City network jointly with the City of Luxembourg, including the City Shopping Bus and the Late Night Bus.
In the field of public school transport, we cater for:
- Primary education, managed directly by the communes, for many schools in Luxembourg
- Secondary education, by means of several RGTR routes transporting pupils from various communes to secondary schools throughout the country
At cross-border level, and as part of the RGTR network, we conduct numerous cross-border bus journeys for workers from Belgium and France into Luxembourg from many border towns.
In the communes, we operate complementary communal transport services, such as the Flexibus, the Ruff Bus and the Diffbus, in parallel with various City Bus services.
Our “nocturnal” public services :
- Late Night bus: a free service offered by certain communes on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Nightrider : independently, or by means of the Nightcard, users can make use of this service on Fridays and Saturdays between 6pm and 5am
- A shuttle service for les Rives de Clausen : a free, regular shuttle service operating every Wednesday and Thursday (rotation every 30 minutes, 8 pm - 2 am), and every Friday and Saturday ( 19.30 pm - 4 am)
To find out more and to obtain further information about all these public services, consult the timetables and plan a precise route, please consult the following websites: